The Porter Mansion
The Jacksonville office is located in the historic Porter Mansion. This classical revival home was designed by famed American architect Henry Klutho and completed in 1902. It has now been lovingly restored and appointed as a 21st-century law office, retaining the best of its classical details with the subtle addition of modern appointments.
Located two blocks from the Duval County Courthouse and the Federal Courthouse in Jacksonville, it is at the center of the Court District and at the heart of the downtown renaissance of the River City.
Consistent with the firm’s commitment to trial and appellate advocacy, the building features spacious conference rooms and common areas for collaborative work and a mock courtroom for trial and appellate argument preparation.